Monday, July 26, 2010

Machiners.

I have been testing with different Machiners build for as long as I'd played.

Instead of the common gadgets with solidarity build.
Or royal decrees.
I played with Geartown variants and it had proven to be quite stable.

But still , too much of dead draws and inconsistency leads me to tweak the build from time to time.
And here should be some of the underused cards I had used and tried for as long as I can remember.

Scrap Recycler.
Mills Fortress when summon for easy Machiner Force/Gadjiltron Dragon revival.
Recycling back 2 Gearframes at times to draw one is kinda fun.

Shredder.
Discarding Fortress/Gadjiltron Dragons to destroy particular monsters is great.
I had killed lots of BF-Armor Masters with it. LOTS of them.

Dark Coffin.
Tornado of the Wastelands.
with
Double Cyclone.
Malevolent Catastrophes.
Did I mentioned I play Geartowns?

Ally Genex Birdman.
Tune with Gearframe into Black Rose with Geartown/Coffins on field.
or
Tune with Cyber Dragon into Scrap Dragon.
Target Geartown and target opponent's spell/trap.
Special summon Gadjiltron.

Deep Sea Diva.
For 8 stars synchro.
Stardust or Scrap Dragons.

Quick-Attack Scarecrow.
Better than Battle Fader as it is a Machine.
Drop it with Fortress to special summon Fortress.
Blocks OTK.
Can be recycled by Pot of Avarice.

Machiner Peacekeeper.
Pot of Duality.
Trap Stun.

Main weakness in Geartown variants.
Geartown got miss timing easily.
System down sucks.

I had NEVER play Gadgets and I will NEVER play Gadgets.
And
I had NEVER lost to Gadgets.

There is never a perfect build.
But there is what we called luck.

Cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment