Sunday, July 25, 2010

Respect.

I was normally known as Cookie in various sites and forums for years.
I started Yugioh around Feb this year , the time just before chinese new year.
It has been half a year since I joined , and I had already started to learn a lot.
And since I move out from my hometown ,
I can finally spend more time in dueling and started to know more about other players.

A lot of duelist had started blogging since then.
And back then , I used to view other blogs.
This includes Neuxcharge , DuelingDays and to my surprise , the end of the Gaijin Duelist.
but the return of Only the Duel brings me a lot of inspiration to learn more about dueling.
And also the fellow bloggers , HDLam and LimGQ... helps me to learn about the different meta and conditions in Msia.
There are still a lot to name.
You can easily find them.

And these true bloggers , had really brought inspiration to a lot of new-born yugi-bloggers now.
As you see , including me.

Fame is not what they were seeking for.
What they need to do , is just share a little piece of idea they have to the environment.
Sharing is caring. =)

-

I was always outgoing.
And was always considered CRAZY in dueling.
Ya , even in tournaments with LOTS of pressure around.
I love it.

But what really brought me to this level is all about respect.
People will respect you if you respect others.
Everyone was a newb once.
But who cares.

Different people have different attitudes and personalities.
So expect to see different things around.
Why care about others?

And actually , my title says it all.
Respect.

-

Let's get back to it.

Being new in a card game was really tiring.
Especially when the card game was like 5 years+ old.
And with the rulings.
I would really rather play Pokemon.
LOL.

Getting back to real life.

Fun playing with Soliel and Karl today.
A bit bored with my Machiners.
I had been playing with it like when i started?

I need MORE casual decks!!!!
Which means more spending. = (

But I will still stick with my Machiners in competitive dueling/tournaments etc.

Tried to use Sol's Dragunity/Cyberdark deck.
But i was too lazy to read on the new cards.
And so I pass it to Karl which he had a lot of interest in playing it.
Lots of options.
I can feel the fun just by watching it.

And since finally I have internet access at my workplace.
I can finally settle down and do my 'reading'.

And I do not need to wonder what my opponent is doing or asking the effect of a card.
AGAIN.

Playing with different players can really help you.
Experience is important.

Learn to use cards , thinking for combos.
Read cards , hand advantages.
This is not only about a simple card game.

-

Hmm , and this would be my final post with lots of random rants about my life.
Would be updating daily with random ideas and thoughts about Yugioh.
Rather write about my life in my personal blog.

Who wants to know about my activities when they were busy with theirs?
But still.

Tourney reports maybe.

Links to other worth reading blogs too.

Do not hesitate to find me in locals.
I would be friendly enough to duel you.

Till then.

- Cookie -

2 comments:

  1. Nice post , its great to have you on board the blogging community!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, second what Cowman said, but its a bit too serious tone don't you think!?

    ReplyDelete