Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Girlfriend.

*Laughs at title*

What if suddenly , you finally met the partner of your life...
The person that you finally believe that will bring you happiness...
Or let's just make it simple.
Your girlfriend.

And I believe that this question had sometimes been bothering some duelist out there.
What if your girlfriend doesn't approve you of playing or spending in this weird so-called childish card game?

Girls are unpredictable.
I've met a lot of players since I joined and I have seen a lot.

Some have to quit because their girlfriend hates it.
Some sell all their cards because they need to spend on their girlfriend.
Some of their girls' didn't mind at all.
Some even joined them in playing yugioh!
Some doesn't even bother to find one.

For some , yugioh life was like their another identity.
You separate it from your real life.
Scared of being laughed by you friends of playing a silly card game.
True enough?

But still.
In the heart of all duelist.
Yugioh is not a silly , childish card game.
It requires skill.
It requires LOTS of thinking.
And of course , it requires money.

And so , playing Yugioh is not really a thing that you should hide from.
The reason I'm saying this is because some really did so.
There is no wrong playing card games.
We do spend a lot. I mean real lot.
But it was just the same as how the girls spend on cosmetics.

Being a part of this environment is really something worthwhile.
Who knows what will happen in this game?

This is really a random post.
But at least It's still something related to.

Okay , I'll write something that's really related.

Building a deck revolving Diamond Dude and Ally Genex Crushers.
Oh god , prays that D-Draw will at least got semi-limit.
I love under-used decks.
Net-decking is shit.

And so ,
before I end my post.
One last question ,

Do you have a girlfriend? =X

Cookie.

1 comment:

  1. No I don't have a girlfriend
    also I went to this website that calculate your chances of getting laided, and the chances of me getting laided was 0.7%.... just kidding.

    ReplyDelete