Thursday, July 1, 2010

Froggy Monarchs

Decided to travel to Sg.Wang after finishing stuffs despite of boredom.
Didn't really expect anyone there.

Met Micheal , The National Champion there.
Oh well , he keep saying "I'm Champion leh"
Lol , he sure is happy.
He also complained on the "ojisan" joke. Ahaha.
Went for lunch with Paul and Micheal.
Paul stated there is a Tag Team Tournament soon in Malaysia.
Wow. Asian Championship next year to be held in Malaysia.
What else?
My meal was delicous!

Karl arrived.
Watched Karl's (Dandywarrior) dueling Micheal's Froggy Monarch.
The only chance Karl manage to deliver damage was using Drill Warrior.
Or he don't even can , when Micheal build the Great Wall of Dupe Frogs.
Or either OTK , at a chance.

The same applys to me.
It was hard trying to clear the field while he keep controlling my hand with cards like Spiritual Water Art - Aoi , and Mind Crush.

Key card?
Swap Frog.
Starts the frog milling combo.
And returning monarchs for reusing.

Frogs are irritating enough.
Thestalos?
Spiritual Water Art - Aoi?

There are times I was left with one hand card against his 7 hand cards.
My best moment for the day.

Managed to clear his Dupe Froggies.
YEAH!
Activate effect. WHAT?
Search for MORE frogs.
Damn.

Side deck.
D.D Crow is useless against it.
He can either use Treeborns or Ronintoads.
Soul Release serves a better purpose.
Dimensional Fissure?
King Tiger Wanghu!?
Depends.

No Soul Exchange seen in Micheal's deck.
No Dark Dust Spirit.
No Battle Faders.
Looking forward to Froggy Monarch's Mirror Matches.
1 hour per game?
Aha.

Interesting meta since I join.
Blackwings?
Machiners?
Infernities?
Dandywarrior?
Frogs?

Wow.
What to side now?

More interesting stuffs.

BF players siding Fissure to take care of Holy Lights.
Enough of System Downs , now there is Magnetic Mosquito for Machiners.
Oh my god , where is my Crevices?

Boring day.
Time to look for work.
Any recommendation?
Life is all about working.

Thanks to Micheal for fetching me home.
Nice guy if you ever know him.
I bet.

Time to sign off.
Before that.

Recent favorite side deck :
Return from the Different Dimension.
System Down? AHA!
Just for fun.

Cookie.

1 comment:

  1. ...Micheal is still mad bout the ojisan thing ...? I dont dare go Sg Wang eh!!

    ReplyDelete