Friday, August 6, 2010

This is not the end yet.

Who cares whether I quit or not...
But just to clarify to those whose asking about my quitting sales and etcs in the forum.
This is not the end yet.

What had motivate me to start this game in the first place had not bring this to an end yet.

In this world of dueling , there are a lot of different personalities which may lead to different reasons to quit this game.

I had never thought of getting this far.
Being known and knowing is actually a same thing.

With these support , I may continue with the same old me...

-

Haven't really tried Zombie World yet.

And Machine Wisel Infinity is one nice card.

Prepare to see it in decks as how you see how often Gorz and Trageodias are.
It's a dark dude.

I may splash it in my Machiners.
It's a Machine! with one star.
Discard with Fortress to special summon.

Jeez.
I promise someone to come out with better ideas to write about.
So maybe tomorrow?

I may be inactive in forums , bloggys for times.
U know , life is hectic enough.

But still,
You may catch the same old Cookie in locals.

Cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment