Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fair Play and Cheating!

Don't tell me you never cheat before.
Gotcha.

Of course , there are different kinds of players.
Some who educates fair play and some who CHEATS to win.
Hmm...
Let's see.

Today's tourney.
Instead on posting about the stupid coming banlist and the world championships...
I'll post something about cheating.

Case 1.

I solemned to stop one of his combos but he still have 2 Judgment Dragons after some milling.
I then opened Oppression but he use Lyla to destroy it.
He was going to scoop because he thought that he can't kill me with 2 JD's ( He thought that I am still at 8000 - forgetting that I had solemned)
Because he will gone deckout if he can't kill me.

But then ,
Out of nowhere ,
My honesty pops out.

I go and tell him I solemned.
I think it was because he use Honest a lot on me the match before.
ARGH.
Stupid thinking of me of wanting of a fair match.

HONESTY = LOST.

Case 2.

After learning the lesson from the above case...

I act stupid on a rulings of a particular monster which I had forgot.
I even lied on the rulings of Call of Haunted because he is a newb.

CHEATING = WIN.


Moral of story.
CHEAT MORE TO WIN!!!

Definition of cheating.
Act stupid and shut up when opponent did something wrong which is against the rulings and brings great advantage to you.
Lied.
Cheat.
Draw two cards during your draw phase. ( THIS IS EPIC)
And etc.
Think of it yourself.

But still I would like more to fair matches.
Especially , when I won due to wrong rulings.
I will always considered it as a loss.

This is human.
Simple enough.

So,

Will you play fairly... or CHEAT! to win if you have the chance?
No offence.

Cookie.

1 comment:

  1. I thought this was going to be a post in which you explain why we shouldn't cheat, lol.

    I am honest most of the time. I just prefer it when the mistakes a player makes are choices he made that turned out not to be beneficial, misreads of face-downs, etc. instead of stupid small mistakes. So I'd rather have a good match in which I lose than having won a match with a bad memory about it afterwards.

    Similarly, when a player makes a choice for Trap Dustshoot only to realize that was stupid a second later that it was a stupid choice and corrects themselves, or in similar situations, I sometimes see that the opponent says 'Nope, too late now'. I really hate it when people act like that but those are the kind of people who also tend to hardly change their mind.

    So yeah, the choice isn't really hard for me.

    ReplyDelete