Monday, October 11, 2010

Poor Snowman Doesn't Eats!

YESH!

Snowman doesn't eats!
It's the thing under it that eats it!
Poor Snowman!!!!

And so , the main point im posting this is not crapping about Snowman.
But , I'm actually bored during work and I just found out that a lot players now main it after sorting out yesterday's team tourney's player's decklist.
Hmm...

I am now officially enrolled in Gamers Arena Sungai Wang given the duty in managing all events including big and small ones.
Organizing big events like Asia Qualifiers is definitely a challenge.
But still... the end of my dueling path?
I think I'll write a post about it if someone out there won't bother wasting time reading about it.

I think I should get back to work instead of slacking writing a random stupid post.
But let's get back to something that is related to my title...

Snowman Eater.
Will be reprinted very soon...

Believe it or not?

- Cookie -

No comments:

Post a Comment