Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Do I Have A Choice?

In this game , who would ever give up dueling?

I'm not a collector.

But sometimes life has a lot of consequences..

Chances , decisions that you have to make...

And now I'm stuck between choosing something I wish to do or my future...

The answer should be plain enough but this is really hard...

Should I leave this game once and for all?

Or changing from a player to a career...

-

Along my path , this deck has brought me lots of fun and knowledge knowing this game..
I am still a newbie , partly playing only for a few months.
And with this new job , rulings would definitely a problem for me.
I will try my best though...

And after playing my so-called last tournament for the time...
I can finally feel that I can put down everything now.

Expect to see me in another form in locals.
As this may have its pros and cons too.
I suggest.

And this will be my deck I have played along my path of dueling.
It had brought me lots of fun , topped some tourneys and the days with me.
My one and only.

Decklist a.k.a Sept 2010 Format

Birdy Machiners
Total : 40

Monsters : 21

3 Antique Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
3 Machiner Gearframe
3 Machiner Fortress
2 Machiner Peacekeeper
2 Machiner Force
3 Cyber Dragon
2 Ally Genex Birdman
1 Genex Neutron
1 Scrap Recycler
1 Machine Emperor Grannel

Spells : 12

1 Pot of Greedorisity
3 Geartown
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
2 Double Cyclone
1 Giant Trunade
1 Cold Wave
1 Limiter Removal

Traps : 6

3 Royal Decree
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Seven Tools of the Bandits

Birdman gives me access to Scrap Dragon , Ancient Fairy and Black Rose that utilizes Geartown.
Gives me a very aggressive playstyle.
And I'm still considering Wizel over Grannel there...

-

This is it.
The end of my path in dueling?
Maybe.
See you guys in locals.


- Cookie -

No comments:

Post a Comment